Exterior Painting Painting
- Full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface, and remove dirt & cobwebs.
- Caulking of cracks where caulking has failed.
- Caulking of nail holes where nails have sunk into the siding.
- Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the exterior.
- Sand and prime areas that are chipping or peeling.
- Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
- Masking off of roof, bricks, windows, etc…
- Detergent power wash is done to remove mildew, usually found on the north side of the home.
- Replacement of rotten or warped boards.
Interior Painting Preparation
- All of the heavy furniture is moved to the center of the room and covered with plastic drapes.
- The flooring is covered with paint-proof drop cloths.
- Other valuables are covered or moved out of the way.
- Major cracks in ceilings, walls, and trim are filled and caulked if necessary.
- Walls and ceilings are prepared by patching up any holes or cracks.
- Any chips or peeling on the trim is sanded and primed before applying paint.
Decks & Fences
- Thorough power wash to clean the surface and open up the pores in the wood.
- Areas that are oxidized (black) are sanded or wire brushed where necessary.
- After sanding, the area gets cleaned off again by power wash or a wet rag or towel.